Do you have the next great game IDEA?
Game Submissions open until 12/31/2019
Top 5 Finalists announced 1/31/2020
Grand Finale at Fair Game in La Grange, IL. - DAte TBA
$1,000 Grand prize + game publishing opportunity With Gray Matters Games.
Eligibility of Games:
· Must be an analog board game, card game or dexterity game.
· Must be 100% your own intellectual property.
· Must not be available for sale, pre-order or crowd funding while it is in the contest.
· Must not have previously been available for retail sale or successfully crowd funded prior to the contest.
· Must not be finished. Participant is willing to make changes to the design to improve it.
· Must be able to attend the final contest at Fair Game in La Grange, IL.
Types of Games GMG is Looking For:
· Fun, easy to learn party and family games (Ages 8+, 14+ or 17+)
· Unique game mechanics or theme
· Can be learned in under five minutes and plays in under 60 minutes
· Has a unique marketing angle that fits with current trends
· Fits with the Gray Matters Games brand
Terms & Conditions
All Intellectual Property associated with the games remains the inventor’s property unless licensed from Gray Matters Games
While the license deal is the goal of the competition, it is not guaranteed
All game submissions are kept private except to the judges and play testers at the finale at Fair Game